Personal injury claims are notoriously difficult to resolve and can drag on indefinitely. This puts many people in a difficult situation as they work to rebuild their lives and seek compensation for the losses they have suffered.
Accidents and negligence can cause pain and suffering in an instant, but the consequences can last for years, affecting substantial changes and adversity. Few areas in a person’s life are unaffected by these traumatic events, from emotional distress and permanent disability to wage loss and medical debt.
At the Lee Law Firm in Miami Gardens, FL, we are determined to use creative and diligent tactics to obtain the compensation to which you are entitled. Our expert personal injury lawyers have handled countless tort cases with varying foci and are ready to handle any personal injury claim with care and experience. Our firm is ready to provide you with the resources you need to obtain the financial compensation you deserve, whether you are dealing with medical malpractice or injuries sustained in a car accident. Personal Injury Accident Lawyers at the Lee Law Firm in Miami Gardens, FL are ready to discuss your claim with you today and begin developing a strategy to peruse smoothly.
Why Should You Hire Lee Law Firm’s Personal Injury Attorneys?
The majority of people are unaware of the significance of hiring an attorney for their particular personal injury case. Most accident victims will lack the resources and legal experience necessary to obtain the maximum compensation for their claims. The skilled personal injury lawyer at Lee Law Firm will be extremely beneficial to your case:
- Our attorneys have the resources to obtain any evidence needed to prove liability. This can include video or photographic surveillance of the incident, eyewitness testimony, police report, accident reports, medical reports, and other documents.
- Make sure you’re evaluated by a reputable medical professional who can fully assess your injuries and help you calculate your total expected medical costs.
- Work with financial and economic experts to accurately calculate all economic and non-economic damages sustained by an injury victim.
- To obtain the most compensation for a claim, negotiate with all parties involved, including aggressive insurance companies.
How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
Personal injury lawsuits can range from a few thousand dollars to multi-million dollar settlements. Many states’ laws do not specify how much compensation should be awarded for each type of injury claim. Rather, the total amount awarded will vary depending on the circumstances of each case. For example, when determining the value of a case, insurance companies or juries are likely to consider the following factors:
- The severity of the injuries sustained by a victim
- Whether or not a victim can or will be able to return to work
- Whether or not there is any scarring or disfigurement
- How much pain and suffering does a victim has endured as a result of severe injuries
- Whether the at-fault party was grossly negligent or purposefully harmed
If you lost a loved one as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to seek fair compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit. Schedule a free consultation with a Florida wrongful death lawyer to learn more about wrongful death cases.
Types Of Injury Cases We Handle
Lee Law Firm’s personal injury attorneys have extensive experience representing clients who have been injured in a variety of ways as a result of serious accidents. Our law firm handles the following types of personal injury cases:
- Car mishaps
- Accidents involving commercial trucks
- Product responsibility
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian mishaps
- Bicycle mishaps
- Uber and Lyft mishaps
- Accidents involving autonomous vehicles
- Boating accidents
- Abuse in nursing homes
- Construction mishaps
- Injuries caused by dog bites
- Property Liability
- Accidents caused by slipping and falling
- Swimming pool accidents
- Incidents of birth injuries
This is by no means an exhaustive list of how injury cases arise in Florida. You should consult with Florida’s injury lawyer at Lee Law Firm to determine whether your case should be pursued or if there is any other solution to resolve it. We provide a free consultation for personal injury claims, so there is no risk in contacting us first.
Consult A Florida’s Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or someone you care about has been injured as a result of another person’s careless, negligent, or intentional actions, you should contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. We can assist you in researching your legal options. Our dedicated and experienced legal team at Lee Law Firm in Miami Gardens, FL has the resources necessary to conduct a thorough investigation into your claim. To ensure that you are treated fairly, we are not afraid to take on aggressive insurance companies or at-fault parties.
Allow our personal injury attorneys to begin working for you and your family members right away. Our Miami Gardens, FL trial lawyers can assist you if your injuries were caused by a car accident, truck accident, defective product, construction accident, or any other type of negligence. To schedule a free consultation with our Lee law firm, call us for a free consultation.